Knowledge is Power
1. Prof Peter O'Sullivan and Core Stability - April 2012
2. The single most important thing you can do for your stress
3. 23 and a half hours:
4. Undertanding pain:
5. Pain. Is it all just in your mind:
6. Challenging back pain beliefs:
7. Sticky back beliefs:
Sticky back beliefs - WordPress
8. Drug cabinet in our brains:
9. Pain in a nutshell and how graded exercise works:
Pain and Injury Physiotherapy Solutions
10. How to make your day harder:
11. Exercise is medicine!:
Exercise as a medicine for both health professionals and patients!
12. Persistent Pain Booklet:
13. Free Mindfulness Bodyscan:
Mindfulness and Pain
14. Pain Education website:
15. Pain Toolkit:
17. Bending your back to lift something is really quite ok...... honest...
18. Understanding Pain and Opiods
19. Hip and Knee Replacement
Do I need an MRI scan?
To arrange an appointment or to speak to a physiotherapist, call us on 0121 687 3079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core Stability
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Massage
- Corporate Services
- Cognitive Functional Therapy
Edgbaston Priory & Aston University
We now have a clinic at Edgbaston Priory Club all day on Tuesdays and on Wednesday mornings, and at Aston University on a Thursday morning. Please click on the links below for details of these locations.
- Edgbaston Priory
- Aston Sport
"Sarah is a fun, patient and creative teacher. Always encouraging and when I leave her sessions I always feel as if her sparkle has rubbed off on me."
Relationships we've built
Over the years we have built up a relationship and mutual respect with various organisations. We also offer discount rates for some of these clubs.